Monday, 13 December 2010

Showreel written plan and progress report.

In this post I will outline all of the elements I wish my Showreel plan to feature.

  • Intro Slide - containing Name, Indication of specialisation and year of publication of showreel, Website, Email Address and telephone number. Displayed in a clear and concise fashion that will make it easy for an employer to contact me
  • Select a music track that is suitable for a showreel.
  • Video Captures from showreels of other character artist that shows the type of rendering passes, style and quality of work that I wish to achieve.
  • An overlaid image of the concept or work in progress that would be displayed in the same/similar way that the video capture demonstrates.
  • Examples of how I want to display texture passes and wireframes.
  • Connotations explaining what elements I would like to replicate from other artists presentations and what I would like to do differently.
  • Outro Slide - Showing the same information as the Intro Slide.
    Today I have downloaded showreels from other character artist that I feel capture elements of the way I want my showreel to look, I have also selected a music track, and have started to compile it in After Effects.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment